Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Distributor & Manufacturer Accounts
Woodland Foods products, including our complete line of D’Allesandro Gourmet Ingredients products, are available from the national and regional Foodservice Distributors you’re already ordering from. To find a distributor in your area email contact us or call (847) 693-7590.
When it comes to ingredients, your customers want the best quality and the best price. Find out how Woodland Foods can help you supply them with both. Our D’Allesandro Gourmet Ingredients brand is recognized and requested by working chefs across the country. Our distributors know they can rely on us for:
- On-trend ingredients: our culinary R&D Department is staffed with culinary professionals each of whom has decades of experience working in foodservice operations across the country. They’re up-to-speed on the latest restaurant trends and the newest, got-to-have it ingredients your customers are asking for.
- Convenience: our current distributors enjoy the convenience of a full line of more than 1,500 products, regularly updated sales materials, the backing of a full service Inside Sales department available by email and phone, and of course the quality and product choices working chefs demand.
- Rapid, reliable service: our distribution center, located just outside Chicago, is more than 400,000 feet of warehouse and production space that is fully stocked and ready to ship product five days a week. You process the orders and we drop-ship product directly to your customers.
Food Product Manufacturers
For more than 25 years Woodland Foods has been a trusted vendor to many of the country’s largest food manufacturers including Fortune 100 companies. To do so we’ve learned to offer them:
- Unsurpassed Selection: large and growing assortment of organic, kosher, vegetarian and allergen-free (including gluten-free) ingredients
- Service Orientation: GFSI certified plant (Grade A certified by the BRC, a leading internationally recognized GFSI standard) and our exhaustive documentation tracing each and every lot of product back to its source makes doing business with Woodland Foods easy and convenient even for the most demanding of our customers
- Comprehension of Standards: We pride ourselves on our professional approach and the extensive experience of our staff. We know the importance of meeting your product specs because we insist our suppliers meet our own specs.
Our Manitou Trading Company brand of clean-label dry ingredients is available at national chains and local markets across the country. Products include ancient grains, exotic rice varieties, international pastas, heirloom legumes and naturally seasoned cook-and-serve rice and grain products.
Our Private Label Program is another way we make our full assortment of products and services available to retailers and grocers. Our private label customers count on us for:
- Innovation: our Culinary team can provide assistance developing products customized for you, working with your experts to ensure no detail is missed and timelines are met
- Partnership-based Approach: Reasonable order minimums make our private label program a great option for almost any size retailer, producing even single- and mixed-pallet LTL shipments
- Quality Ingredients: GFSI certified plant (Grade A certified by the BRC, a leading internationally recognized GFSI standard); products traceable back to their sources; large and growing assortment of organic, kosher, vegetarian and allergen-free (including gluten-free) ingredients
To find out more about our full assortment of more than 1,500 products and our suite of value-adding services like custom processing, private labeling and culinary development send us an email below.
Have a question?